We appreciate your patronage and thank you for making Koko Marina Center a part of your day! Here are a few things you may want to know while you are visiting.
DUE TO COVID-19, THE OFFICE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO WALK-IN TRAFFIC. PLEASE CALL 808.395.4737 TO SPEAK WITH MANAGEMENT OR TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ANY MEMBERS OF OUR TEAM.
The Koko Marina Center management office is located across the driveway of the covered parking lot behind The UPS Store and below Straub Clinic – Hawaii Kai. Normal hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. It is closed for lunch from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm. We can be reached at 808.395.4737.
LOST & FOUND
To report any lost or found items, contact the management office at 808.395.4737 or security at 808.284.9258 or 808.284.9652.
A United States Postal Service mailbox and a FEDEX drop box are both located in front of Building G near the Hawaii Kai Veterinary Clinic.
For your mailing needs, visit The UPS Store located next to the Koko Marina Consolidated Theatre or call 808.396.0300.
Public restrooms are located in the following locations:
- Buildings D & E on the second floor from 5:30 am – 9:30 pm
- Building G Lobby from 5:30 am – 7:00 pm
Parking is for employees, guests and customers visiting Koko Marina Center. Parking is not permitted for people traveling off-site via alternate transportation to other points of interest in the area, such as Hanauma Bay. Please note that these vehicles are subject to towing at the driver’s expense.
Overnight parking is prohibited unless you receive special permission from Management. Any requests of this nature must be submitted in writing. Vehicles left overnight without such permission are subject to towing at the expense of the vehicle owner.
EV VOLTA CHARGING STATION RULES & REGULATIONS – PLEASE BE COURTEOUS TO OTHERS!
For our patron’s and employee’s convenience, Koko Marina Center offers two complimentary charging stations for Electric Vehicles (EV) that are available to our customers while they work and / or shop at our stores, dine in our restaurants and take care of business with our service and office tenants at Koko Marina Center.
These charging stations, located in front of Buildings A and G, are available daily from 5:30 am – 9:30 pm. Charge times are limited to two hours per vehicle. It is your responsibility to manage your charge time. If you exceed the time limit, the power supply may be disconnected from your vehicle. Locking the charger to your vehicle is strictly prohibited!
Charging at KMC’s EV stations is on a first come, first serve basis so please be courteous by following these basic codes of etiquette:
- EV Spots are for EVs – Please do not park in these allocated spaces unless you have an EV or Hybrid vehicle that needs to be charged. This rule applies whether or not the parking lot is full.
- Charge & Go – When you are done charging please consider moving your vehicle to allow for another vehicle to use this service. This is not a private parking space so it should only be used for active charging.
- Don’t Unplug Others – This service is based on a first come first serve basis so please do not unplug another vehicle (even a hybrid) while it is charging. You can plug in another vehicle waiting next to your vehicle when your charge is complete.
- Practice Safe Charging – Always be mindful of safety by properly managing and making sure that the charging cord is not in any areas that could cause an accident or someone to trip over it.
* Please note that these rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.