Keiki Kalikimaka Parade & Christmas Carnival
Saturday, November 30th - Hawaii Kai Keiki Kalikimaka Parade
Sponsored by the Hawaii Kai Lions Club and Koko Marina Center
The parade will start at 10 am on the corner of Hawaii Kai Drive and Lunalilo Home Road and make its way to Koko Marina Center.
From 11 am - 1 pm, the Christmas Carnival for children is a benefit for the Toys for Tots program so please bring a new unwrapped toy to enjoy free activities including keiki carnival rides and other activities. One toy donation per participating child. The Keiki Store will be on-site to purchase toys to donate as well.
PLEASE NOTE A CHANGE TO THE LAYOUT - THE KEIKI CARNIVAL RIDES FROM XTREME FUN RENTALS WILL BE LOCATED IN THE PARKING LOT NEXT TO ZIPPY'S!
Other activities will take place in the Marina Courtyard as follows:
- Visit with Santa Claus and receive a free treat (professional photos available for purchase or bring your own camera)
- Balloon Monsoon
- Face Painting by Lavender Lolly
- Hula performance by Hula Halau O' Leolani
- Cookie Decorating with New Hope
- Poinsettia Plant Sale (fundraiser for Kaiser High School Project Grad)